Transactional Voice is used for dispatching information necessary for using a product and/or service by sending reminders, notifications, alerts etc.
A few instances where Transactional Voice can be used are:
- Voice broadcast regarding account status or credit/debit card purchases.
- Ecommerce alerts like order status, shipping status, delivery details, etc
- PNR Status
- Alerts/notifications to parents/guardians of students from educational institutions
- Alerts/notifications to employees from employers
- Registration Verification
- Send Voice in multiple languages
- Schedule Voice
- Customize Voice
- Delivery reports
- Create groups
- Contact management
- Upload CSV, Excel, TXT Files
- No DND filtering
- Integration of Voice API with existing applications, websites or software
- Voice can be sent 24X7
- Dynamic and robust Voice platform.